Ethernet-Based Building Controller
Nube-iO, Edge iO-28 is a general purpose ethernet-based building controller with 28 on board inputs and outputs. It can be set up as a master and or a slave configuration for IO expansion and supports peer-to-peer communication. Compatible with third-party products, it can be used for:
- Equipment condition monitoring, HVAC, lighting, temperatures, and occupancy
- Collection, storage, and analysis of large amounts of data
- Structured export of data for use with other analytical tools
- Browser based programming. No need for expensive software and licensing.
- Support for low cost hardware and sensors.
HVAC: Nube iO is a reliable and affordable platform to control and monitor your HVAC system. With emphasis on utilising open platforms and device security, Nube iO allows you to break free from restrictive BMS platforms without the huge cost of having to replace existing controllers.
Internet of Things (IoT): Nube iO provides you with the ability to access your data from the web. You no longer need hundreds of sensors or a big budget in order to get your data online.
Remote Asset Monitoring: Using a system of alarms, emails, and SMS notifications, remote monitoring allows you to respond to issues as they occur. This reduces equipment downtime and can prevent unnecessary service calls.
- Obix (Can push data to an Obix Server)
- LoRa (Long Range/ Low Power Wireless Sensors)
Specifications and Network Overview
Inputs: 7 Universal and 7 Digital InputsOutputs: 7 Universal, 2 Relay, and 5 Digital Outputs
Connectivity: USB client for power and communications, USB host, Ethernet, HDMI, and 2x 46 pin headers
Programming: browser-based flow programming with a drag-and-drop interface and export/import features
Network design: IP-based. The controllers can be programmed to communicate over an IP-based protocols such as MQTT