The BACRouter is a BACnet router, routing between BACnet networks such as BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet, and BACnet MS/TP. The BACRouter has below features:
- Two 1500V isolated transceivers. 15kV(Air) 8kV(contact) ESD protection, will withstand wiring errors up to 220VAC.
- Baudrates range from 9.6kbps~115.2kbps. Supports auto baudrate and baudrate forcing.(Patent pending).
- EIA-485 A/B lines are reversible. Supports auto detect polarity from bus biasing on the fly.
- 1/8 load, low capacitance design, supports 256 nodes on 115.2kbps with 900m cable length.
- Dip switches for 510Ω bus biasing(pull up and pull down) and 120Ω termination.
- Support for 1497 bytes extended frame.
- Automatic assigning mac address and Max-master.
- Supports fast device with 0ms timeout. speed up polling master and scanning device.
- Supports Slave proxy with user definable auto discovery range and manual binding.
- Supports network priority, message delay is guaranteed within 10 seconds.
- Accurate timing and collision detection avoids frame desynchronization, thanks to timer of 5us granularity and real-time OS, 99.6% bandwidth utilization is achieved on 115.2kbps.
- Tx and Rx LED’s in each port indicates individual port status.
- 10/100 Mbps with auto-negotiation and Auto-MDIX
- Green LED indicate activity.
- Supports up to 10 BACnet/IP Annex J networks on different UDP port.
- Option to accept buggy broadcast to 255.255.255.255 for extending compatibility.
- Supports 3 different mode: Normal, BBMD mode and Foreign Device mode.
- BBMD mode(as BACnet/IP Broadcast Management Device) supports up to 148 BDT and FDT entries, supports BDT propagation to other BBMDs, supports NAT.
- Avoid BBMD broadcast storm.
- Designed for complicated BACnet inter-network, performance is stable even with 65534 networks.
- Fast response to network topology changing, easily recover from configuration mistake.
- Avoid broadcast storm in inter-network with circular routing path.
- WebUI is password protected and supports several browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
- Supports powering by mini USB.
- Easy to install with DIN rail fastener ready on metal case.
- Full DHCP support for convenient PC configuration.
- Reset button to restore default settings.
- Power LED and Status LED indicates device status.
- Very detailed run time info and logs available for diagnostic purpose.